Bookmark this page and come back to it anytime.
1. Art Activity – Painting a Ceiling
2. Science Project – Egg Drop
3. Science – Lab Analysis
4. Social Studies – Lecture “1968: A Year in US History that Changed the World”
5. Social Studies – Learning Journal
6. Math – Pythagorean Theorem Lesson Plan
7. Creative Writing – Weekend Assignment
8. Literacy – Writing Process
9. Student Reflection Assignment
10. Lesson plan – Citing MLA & Chicago
11. Group Projects
12. Competency-based Rubric
Explore the bulbLibrary for more helpful resources. Or contact us to set up a demo.
Don’t have a bulb account?
Sign up for free here
Want to receive weekly resources like these directly in your inbox?
bulb+ Is Free to All Teachers
12 Reasons to Integrate Digital Portfolios in Your Classroom
8 Must-Have Items to Include in a Professional Portfolio