Job Details – Lafayette, CO
bulb is a seasoned startup in the educational technology industry and we believe education should be relevant, beautiful and affordable for all. We are looking for passionate and friendly customer care associates who are motivated and eager to advance their career among a talented and passionate team. You will support and teach our customers about our product and features and be their voice to influence the decisions we make moving forward. You will have the satisfaction of working directly with students and teachers in helping them build a powerful digital portfolio.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience: ranging from recent graduate to 3 years of experience in a customer-facing position.
- Team player: enjoys serving others, wearing multiple hats, inspiring collaborative and excellent work.
- Great written communication: able to write about technical concepts for a wide range of audiences (students, educators and more).
- Patient and kind: knows how to make people smile no matter what the circumstances.
- Handles stress well: has conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Culture contributor: aligned with bulb’s mission, is self-aware and has a positive attitude.
- Self-starter: organized and strong problem solver.
- Reliability: committed to showing up and working hard.
- Tech savvy: a quick learner who is willing to utilize new systems.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and develop code to enhance user experience.
- Create innovative solutions to bring elegant software to the market.
- Learn how to build enterprise-grade software that is customer friendly too.
- Work in a very hands-on environment using agile methodologies.
- Develop an understanding of the entire code base of our product and learn architecture skills from a seasoned veteran.
What’s In It for You
For your hard work, we offer very competitive salaries and room to grow. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to email@example.com