Technical Support Agent – Lafayette, CO
bulb is a seasoned startup in the educational technology industry and we believe education should be relevant, beautiful and affordable for all. We are looking for passionate and friendly technical customer care experts who are motivated and eager to advance their career among a talented and passionate team. You will support our customers by analyzing, researching and resolving complex support issues while providing quality customer service. You will communicate with the development and engineering staff around the replication, documentation and resolution of product-related issues.
Top reasons to work at bulb
- You will get to make a difference in the lives of students and teachers.
- You’ll thrive among a supportive team that is committed to personal development and offers a variety of career opportunities within a growing company (Interested in working towards coding, development, QA? Let’s chat!).
- You will enjoy a casual and fun workspace along with the flexibility that encourages a healthy work-to-life ratio.
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve.
Here is what we are looking for
- Experience: ranging from recent graduate to 3 years of experience in a customer-facing position
- Team player: enjoys serving others, wearing multiple hats, inspiring collaborative and excellent work
- Techy: has a technical bent and eagerness to expand knowledge of coding, quality testing, troubleshooting and systems
- Excellent documentation skills: able to write about technical concepts and detailed steps to communicate to developers as well as customers
- Problem solver: able to assess complex issues, troubleshoot and approach issues from different angles
- Handles stress well: has conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a dynamic environment
- Culture contributor: aligned with bulb’s mission, is self-aware and has a positive attitude
- Reliability: committed to showing up and working hard
What you will be doing
- Learning bulb inside and out to better provide support internally and externally
- Responding promptly to escalated customer inquiries via the helpdesk
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and providing professional customer support
- Managing and prioritizing multiple concerns simultaneously
- Documenting patterns and queries that may indicate a larger problem with product or service that needs to be resolved
- Analyzing, triaging, replicating and reporting issues to the product development team
- Providing product quality assurance and other responsibilities as needed
- Equipping other customer care associates with product troubleshooting best practices
- Producing usage and data reports to support customer success efforts
- Learning basic developer tools to further aid in troubleshooting
- Willingness to take on additional projects and activities as needed
Whats in it for you
For your hard work, we offer competitive salaries and room to grow personally and professionally. We have great benefits, we emphasize a strong work/life balance and you have limitless opportunities to advance your career.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.