As a Customer Success Manager, you will be helping us grow our business by building relationships directly with our bulbEd customers. You will be leading implementations and ongoing engagements using the bulb implementation approach to guide a successful and timely launch that consists of probing discovery strategies to guide conversations with customers. Continuous ongoing touch, communication, feedback loops, and adoption monitoring to ensure a high level of customer service excellence. A dedicated focus on making sure that bulb customers are successful by helping them achieve their desired outcomes with the goal of maximizing retention, growing recurring revenue, and promoting loyalty.
bulb is a fast-growing educational technology company on a mission to tell every student, educator and worker’s growth story through our flagship digital portfolio product. We believe digital portfolios are the future of education and the workplace.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- A Bachelor’s Degree or higher and 3+ years of professional experience in account management or client-facing relationships.
- Possesses excellent communication skills and has a strong propensity for organization and relationship building.
- Team player who enjoys serving others, working cross-functionally, wearing multiple hats, inspiring collaborative and excellent work.
- Handles stress well with conflict resolution skills and a personality that thrives in a dynamic environment.
- Culture contributor who is aligned with bulb’s mission, self-aware, and has a positive attitude.
- Reliable and committed to showing up and working hard.
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Is highly self-motivated and passionate about learning in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Ability to stick with a problem until it is solved.
- Strong time-management skills and can juggle and prioritize multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Lead overall implementation and ongoing engagement for bulbEd customers.
- Build trusting relationships with customers, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Drive customer advocacy, resulting in case studies, references and referrals.
- Maintain cadence of communication with assigned customers ensuring deeper engagement.
- Ensure customers extract the most value from bulb, making it an integral part of their organization’s day-to-day working.
- Managing and prioritizing multiple customers simultaneously.
- Championing the needs of customers internally and prioritizing issues to ensure problems or concerns are resolved to customers’ satisfaction as quickly as possible.
- Willingness to take on additional projects and activities as needed.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- You will get to make a difference in the lives of students and teachers.
- Great salary and benefits.
- You’ll thrive among a dynamic, talented, supportive team that is committed to personal development and offers a variety of career opportunities within a growing company.
- You will enjoy a casual and fun workspace along with the flexibility that encourages a healthy work-to-life ratio.
- You’ll always have plenty of challenging problems to solve.
We’re looking forward to meeting you.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Email your resume to COREY@BULBAPP.COM