Lafayette, Colorado – (August 20, 2020) — Today bulb Digital Portfolios revealed new branding and an updated website for their growing, global userbase of educators, students, and professionals. In featuring their most popular and relevant content, bulb puts the user at the forefront.
Educators, students, parents and job seekers are facing rapidly changing learning and working environments. bulb’s flexible digital portfolio platform, accessible on any device, is quickly becoming the invaluable tool to showcase work, complete assignments, and build outstanding resumes.
“As remote learning and working have become the new norm, the EdTech and professional tools that are thriving are easy to use and onboard,” said VP of Marketing Steve Miller on the redesign. “That’s why with the site redesign we’re making it easier than ever for educators, students, parents and professionals to find the resources they need to get started.”
Guiding principles of the redesign
- Improved navigation - With a simple, pared-down menu, users can navigate to key pages of the site with only a few clicks.
- Color-coordinated content - Each user persona has been assigned a specific color, helping users to quickly identify if the content relates to them.
- Revamped resource library - With the rebuilt Resource Center, Case Studies, Blog, and Newsroom, users can filter resources, templates, and case studies to quickly find content that’s relevant to them.
- Accessibility - Being primarily an EdTech tool, bulb believes in the importance of accessibility for every user. The new website meets all modern accessibility standards.
- Remote learning-focused - bulb’s simple onboarding guides for schools, districts, and parents make it simple for users to get started, helping to alleviate the challenges of blended learning environments.
Brand video: “Prove it with a portfolio."
In addition to updating the website, bulb has produced a new product video highlighting a variety of ways thousands of educators, parents, students & professionals use the platform.
“With this video we wanted to show that no matter who you are or what you do, a digital portfolio is a powerful tool to prove what you know and what you are capable of, “ said Miller.
bulb Prove It With a Portolio